Russian delights

jti4

I always wanted to have this kind of scarf, big, with fringes and a bold print in awesome colors, that really stands out beautifully. Until I found this one at a reasonable price I couldn't satisfy my passion and noooow I can wear it with pride! Needless to say I was put in a great difficulty when I had to choose the background color...white, beige, blue, green, yellow..I could have taken them all! 
I opted for this burgundy instead, because it's one of my favorite colors and it goes with sooo many things in my wardrobe. Paired with my new MiniPrix shoes and a simple but perfect dress and there you have it.

  jti3jti7 jti jti8 jti6 jti2

Wearing: thrfited dress, MiniPrix.ro shoes, New Look bag, no name scarf and earings.

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment