Life lately on instagram

It's been a full week and another one to come ,then a short vacation for me. 
My new designs for Romwe are up , I hope you like them as much as I do.
I hope you had a great weekend and that you are ready for a new week. I am getting ready some Christmas decorations, testing sweet recipes , designing and finishing the orders all at once.It;s hectic but I love my life, living my dream.
And because Monday is  a great day for shoppoing, Romwe has super sales ready for you.
 Get your favorite items now!



A fost o saptamana plina, si urmatoarea se anunta la fel, apoi voi lua o foarte scurta vacanta. Noile mele creatii pentru Romwe sunt deja pe site , sper sa va placa si voua la fel de mult ca si mie.
Sper ca ati avut un weekend frumos si sunteti pregatit pentru saptamana urmatoare, Eu am inceput sa fac decoratiuni de Craciun, sa testez retete de dulciuri, , iar intre timp creez si incerc sa termin toate comenzile. E agitatie mare, dar imi traiesc visul, si imi place.
Si pentru ziua de luni e perfecta pentru shopping, Romwe a pregatit super reduceri.

Follow my instagram account for more insights


Don't forget about the giveaway!You've still got a few more days to enter.

http://bararadrianadelia.blogspot.ro/2013/11/and-winners-are.html

Romwe Cyber Monday sale, 2nd December!
4000+ styles, from $1.99, only 24 hours!
Don’t miss, girls:


0 comments:

Post a Comment