Packing ! Actually I'm on my way

 As you are reading this I am driving my way to Vienna for a short vacation where I will be meeting Santa Claus for a shopping spree to get gifts for my loved ones. Sorry for the bad pictures taken with my phone, I didn't really had time to take proper pictures while packing because I was in a hurry. I hope the weather will be ok because I really hate being cold and over dressing up. I will be probably posting pictures on my instagram account, and less on th blog, so follow me there if you are interested. Got any tips for me?  See you soon! Bye bye


In timp ce voi cititi asta, eu sun deja pe drum spre Viena unde ma voi intalni cu Mos Craciun pentru a merge la cumparaturi de cadouri. Imi cer scuze pentru pozele de proasta calitate, dar eram pe fuga in timp ce impachetam si le-am facut cu telefonul. Sper sa prindem vreme faina ca frigul nu e pe placul meu deloc, si sa pun straturi peste straturi de haine si caciula si fular nu mi-e comod. Probabil voi posta mai mult pe instagram decat pe blog, asa ca daca vreti ma puteti urmarii acolo. Ceva sfaturi, ponturi aveti? 
Ne vedem curand!




P.S. Persunmall has a nice giveaway planned for Christmas.10 winners of 50$ vouchers
 All you have to do is:
 1. Register at http://www.persunmall.com/ *(required) 
2. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PersunMall *(required)
3. Write a post for Persunmall.com and leave the post link in the comment. *(required)
you need to be logged in when you post the comment and links! 
It ends on 20 December

 
And they also have some coupons 
Have fun shopping















0 comments:

Post a Comment